images by Steve Jaconetta & Nike
The Jordan Spiz’ike made its debut in October of 2006. Made to pay homage to Spike Lee and his Mars Blackmon character that helped launch the Air Jordan line with its unique advertisements. The 'Spike and Mike' hybrid combines each Air Jordan that Mars Blackmon was aligned with. Those sneakers include the Air Jordan III, IV, V, VI and XX.
Featuring the midsole and outsole of the Air Jordan III along with elephant print detailing, the wing strap of the IV, the upper and lace locks of the V, the tongue of the VI and laser print found on the sockliner, representing the Air Jordan XX. Their initial release was limited to 4, 032 pairs, each individually numbered on the hang tag that accompanied each pair.
In 2007, the Spiz’ike would get a wider release as seven colorways including one exclusively for women and another an online exclusive that came packaged with a messenger bag. The first four releases were only available in men’s sizes, the ‘King’s County’ edition was the first colorway available in gradeschool.
For Christmas of ’07, Jordan Brand made the white and cement grey colorway the first Jordan Spiz’ike to drop in full-family sizing, all the way down to toddler and, a true general release. Three colorways would follow in 2008, two dropping alongside each other and another that was available exclusively in Europe. In 2009, the Spiz’ike was ‘Winterized’ into a sneakerboot for the holidays.
After a one-year hiatus, Jordan Brand brought the Spiz’ike back in 2010 for the ‘Silver Anniversary’ of the Air Jordan. Five colorways released, each pair drawing specific inspiration from one of the Air Jordan models that makes up the sneaker. In 2011, JB answered the fans prayers by releasing two ‘Knicks’ renditions, inspired by Spike Lee’s personal exclusives. In 2012 and 2013 the Jordan Spiz’ike had another surge with eight new colorways as well as debuting on NIKEiD.
Then, just when we thought we saw the last of the Jordan Spiz’ike (for now), Jordan Brand brought them back in the summer of 2014. Kicking things off was a retro of the ‘OG’ white, red, and green colorway. This time around, 29, 032 pairs were released, 25, 000 more than the original pair from 2006. They also were individually numbered on the hang tag and, were available in men’s sizes only.
- commercialmortgageconnection made a real revolution in the industry.
- Always prepare before you make a choice. There is so much info about kwamaritanebookings at http://kwamaritanebookings.co.za
- Visit https://charityauctionstoday.com to find out more regarding charity auction software
- Learn more about Fort Bragg Real Estate pinehurstncrealestate at pinehurstncrealestate.pro
- In case you're interested in knowing more info on buy adult traffic, stop by www.andwebtraffic.com
- If you are looking for Caribbean luxury yacht charter then read the info .
- Learn more about ofertas internet comparar-adsl at www.comparar-adsl.com