Since the Holiday 2008 season, the Air Jordan XI pattern has clearly unfolded before our eyes. Starting with the CDP release that contained the Bred colorway to the most recent Concord frenzy just six weeks prior, it was rather obvious that we were in for yet another Air Jordan XI release for the Holiday 2012 season – it was just matter of selecting what would in fact release. According to some new information that has recently surfaced, this upcoming Christmas Day hot-ticket item will be the Air Jordan XI ‘Columbia’ – a shoe that released as an Original in 1996 and a Retro in 2001 and was later dubbed the ‘Columbia’ for the hint of Columbia Blue used on the Jumpman on the heel. This particular Air Jordan XI was made famous by Michael when he wore them in the 1996 NBA All-Star Game, winning the MVP award along the way to the single greatest season in pro-basketball history. While this isn’t an official confirmation, what we see here is consistent with previous Air Jordan XI Retros, and quite honestly, isn’t much of a surprise considering what went down in Holiday season prior! Will these be a huge hit like the Concords, or will people be ‘content’ with the Silver Anniversary XI that dropped in 2010? Will we get a mesh upper, or the original leather? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and we’ll keep you updated on the Air Jordan XI ‘Columbia’ 2012 Retro. via ebl4287 of ISS
“I can’t confirm the authenticity of this image, HOWEVER…This picture does share the same shape and patent leather cut from the recent retro xi’s. You guys can be the judge. AGAIN i can’t confirm this to be authentic. I’m not trying to start a false rumor, just showing you guys what i found” – from ebl4287 on ISS
- Getting a set of trendy clothes is all well and good but as we age and the skin begins to thicken ad wrinkes appear around the eyes, many of us turn to Botox wrinkle removal treatment in an attempt to turn back the years and aging effects, particularly caused by the sun, and whilst this isn't a permanent solution, this muscle relaxant is very effective and can last for several months before topping up.
- SATTA MATKA
- unfortunately tomorrow world was cancelled. It was edm news no one wanted to hear. If you want the most up to date article on this unfortunate Electronic Dance Music news, you can visit a very speical website for Electronic Dance Music news. They have covered the story live and have all the most up to date information on it as it breaks.
- upmaker is one of the most trusted cccam server and cardsharing cccam providers around the globe
- Spanish Restaurant in Dempsey Hill
- When you need to know if you have bad mold in your home, the mold test kit from healthful Home is the what the pros use.
- Are you looking for a unique red bow tie that will make an extraordinary gift?
- Are oyu searching a freelance and professional visual merchandiser ? Contact SImona Lunardi visual Merchandiser